What you will be doing here?
- Mobile game development in Unity 3D.
- Programming gameplay mechanics.
- Working closely with designers and graphic artists.
- Involvement of 3rd party libraries and systems.
What will you find useful?
- Experience with programming in C# , or another object oriented language.
- Experience with programming in Unity or other game engine.
- Diligence, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at once.
- Analytical thinking as well as a creative approach to problem solving.
- Proactivity, you’ll find your own assignments and come up with new ideas.
- Your English is at a decent level.
- You are interested in the world of gaming.
- You work on yourself, you like to learn.
- You are looking for a job that you enjoy and where you can fulfil yourself.
Why will you like it here?
- 6 hour working hours after onboarding.
- 40+ vacation days per year (including July off).
- 3 weeks paid vacation in July.
- Brutal know-how about the entire gaming industry.
- Real impact on millions of gamers worldwide.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Regular training and professional seminars.
- Original team buildings.
- Super new office in the centre of Brno (that’s why we prefer to work in our office).
- And most importantly, a friendly team made up of enthusiasts.
- Do you like our offer? Send us your CV or Linkedin link, we’d love to meet you.
- We will send you a short personal questionnaire.
- If we get along, we have homework ready for you.
- If you can do all that, we’ll invite you to our office for an interview.
- So high-five?