What will you be doing here?
- Optimize and push our campaigns worldwide (Google Ads, Facebook, Unity,…).
- Participate in all current projects.
- Analyze campaign performance and marketing spend (you will work with ROI, LTV and other metrics).
- Implement and evaluate A/B tests (in user acquisition and mediation).
- Regular reporting, campaign setup and data communication with the team.
- Analyze competitors.
- Come up with new ideas to help the company grow.
- To look for new opportunities.
What you´ll find useful:
- Experience with creating campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads.
- Diligence and ability to prioritize – we are always working on multiple projects at once.
- Analytical mindset and a love for numbers (evaluation, setup, Excel should/should be in your toolbox).
- Proactivity and a desire to move forward – you can’t do it without a positive attitude.
- You’re not afraid to change established practices and can defend them.
- Teamwork – we are a small team and we all pull together.
Why will you like it here?
- 6 hour working hours after onboarding.
- 40+ vacation days per year (including July off).
- 3 weeks paid vacation in July.
- Brutal know-how about the entire gaming industry.
- Real impact on millions of gamers worldwide.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Regular training and professional seminars.
- Original team buildings.
- Super new office in the centre of Brno (that’s why we prefer to work in our office).
- And most importantly, a friendly team made up of enthusiasts.
- Do you like our offer? Send us your CV or Linkedin link, we’d love to meet you.
- We will send you a short personal questionnaire.
- If we get along, we have homework for you.
- If you can do all that, we’ll invite you to our office for an interview.
- So high-five?